- Reality Check: There, thatis a true story
- Princess And The Pea: Castin Clay
- The Prince And The Pea(1 Wimax)
- Princess And The Pea: Challenge Accepted!
- Awesomesauce: Garri Crisps
- Awesomesauce: Nasi Tomato Tenggiri Risotto
- Awesomesauce: A Berry Comforting Wrap
- Playing Host
- Reflection & Refraction
- My Pinky BFF
- Dari Kampala Ke Kuala Lumpur
- “Not Dead Prez”
- There's Something About Mary
- A Little Bit Of Faith
- A Taste Of The New Territory
- I Yam Where I Yam
Setting the record straight has become a national pastime for Malaysians. We forget that people define a land, and that people are always in flux. We have become shackled to this cotton-balled view of how things have been, are and should be that we have forgotten how to dream.
Dare we imagine what Malaysia will taste like in 50 years? Dare we ask who will be our new neighbours? What will be our new Peranakan? What will our lexicon sound and look like? What cerita-cerita dongeng will we tell our children, and what values will they be passing on?